Monday, January 16, 2012

SO FAR, THIS HAS BEEN MY LIFE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

So I'm unemployed.  Unemployment compensation is my only source of incomeI don't have an apartment anymore, but rather I'm living in my Mom's house.  I riding a bike from one place to another because I can't afford my driving ability.  My life isn't nearly as interesting or exciting as you might think.  I wish I were living an exciting life.  I wish my existance has been moving forward instead of moving backwards.  However, if I'm going to achieve salvation, I'm going to need to make the positive step forward.  Just standing here, performing some weird ritual and except some vague guy in the sky to fix the mess I got myself in isn't going to work.  I need to roll up my sleeves and do some of the work. 
And so today is Martin Luther King Day.  Today is the day we think about racial tolerance.  What have you done to improve race relations.  What could you do to improve race relations.  We all have to share the same planet Earth.  Hate is an addicting drug.  It's easy to tear people, places, things down to the ground and make a religion out of it.  It's harder to create something, create friendships and make a religion out of it.  However, you feel so much better because you helped make the world a better place.  We're only on Earth for a short period of time and then we must leave it behind for our children to continue.  What will our children think or say if there isn't much of Earth left because polution, wars and bigotry has torn it all down to the ground just for laughs?  Something to think about.

















































Oh yes, here are some photos of film and television actress Jessica Biel.

No comments: