Monday, January 9, 2012

RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND WITH LIMITED OPTIONS


























The scene goes something like this.  The clock is ticking.  So here I'm at.  I'm almost ready to head back home.  I should've been leaving a few minutes ago.  I keep telling myself that a few more minutes won't hurt.  Then I remind myself that I'm not living in my own apartment anymore.  I was forced to move back in with my Mom when I was unable to afford my own apartment.  It's hard to afford my own apartment when I'm unemployed.  I was employed for only two months and barely a week between January 2011 to now.  There's nothing heroic about such a fate.  I'm scared that I'm now unemployable.  How can I be employable when my most recent jobs (KFC only lasted four and a half hours and Earthbound Trading Company lasted only four days) has been exercises in the single most brief employment ever.  So now I must adhere to Mom's rules again.  No offense to Mom, but being forced to adhere to her rules is a huge step backwards for me.  I want to move forward.  However, I can't do so without employment.  So I'll keep filling out job application forms.  I won't there has to be an end to this seemingly endless employment drought. 
While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of Chloë Grace Moretz.

No comments: