Tuesday, January 3, 2012

REGARDING THE PASSING OF TIME

Time flies quicker than expected.  I was graduating Rockbridge High School in 1988 with a bright promising future ahead of me.  Now I'm getting grey hair slightly peppered in my brown hair and I'm an unemployed minumum wage employee.  Yes, I could ask myself over and over what went wrong.  Did I do or say something that put me in this predicament.  If so, how do I correct it.  If it's the result of the Great Recession, then is it a matter of waiting patiently.  Time flies quickly.  People get old.  Youth fades to middle age.  Middle age fades into old age.  I'm left wondering if I'm going to continue being unemployed far into my senior citizen years?  Will I still be working minimum wage at the advanced age of seventy?  I'm only forty-three years old going on forty-four years old.  My one hundreth birthday is only fifty-seven years away.  Fifty-seven years might seem like a long time, but twenty years flew past much too quickly.  And if I'm not careful, fifty-seven years will fly past just as quickly.  Am I spending the brief time I've got on Earth wisely?  If not, what can I do to make the world a better place. 






































As I ponder my place in the universe, here are some photos of  classical music performer turned rock star Charlotte Church.

No comments: