Sunday, January 29, 2012

NEARING THE END OF JANUARY AND NEARING THE BEGINING OF FEBRUARY





























And I shall start off this internet blog entry with photos of film and television actress Katherine Heigl.  For those who don't know who Katherine Heigl is, she played Doctor Izzie Stevens on Grey's Anatomy and she played Isabel Evans on the CW network series Roswell.  She also did the films 27 Dresses, The Ugly Truth, Killers, One For the Money and New Years Eve.  There's talk that Grey's Anatomy has been trying to get Katherine Heigl to rejoin the medical procedural television show.  I don't know if the rumours are true.  It might be fun to see Katherine Heigl wearing medical surgical scrubs again.  I don't watch Grey's Anatomy very often, but the medical procedural show hasn't been the same ever since katherine Heigl left to pursue a film career full time.
As for me, I'm eating breakfast composed of waffles and coffee.  I'm also going job hunting using the internet as a job hunting tool.  I use both blogger and livejournal as my internet blog tool.  I also use Myspace, Facebook and Bebo as a social communications tool.  So the question is what do I think of the new timeline redsign of the standard facebook profile.  I honestly don't understand why it's needed since Facebook is already more popular than Myspace.  Isn't a manditory redesign of a profile design only used when the social communications site is going under.  And since public stock in Facebook is expected to shoot through the roof, it's safe to assume that bankruptcy isn't going to happen.  So why is the standard Facebook profile site going to switch to the timeline design?  I honestly don't know.  I don't mind the site of it.  However, I just spent a great deal of time getting youtube videos and my personal photos and now it might all get scraped off.  So now I might have to get my photos and youtube videos placed back on facebook.  Plus, Myspace keeps threatening to vanish without a trace any second now.  Most people claim that Myspace should've vanished without a trace last month on December 2011.  I don't want Myspace to vanish without a trace.  However, Myspace is a social communications site that really is going bankrupt.  The choice may be out of my hands.  The Great Recession is hurting everybody---The Poor, the Middle Class and the Wealthy are all affected.  Just becuase you have more money in your piggy bank doesn't mean that you're not immune from the damaging effects of the Great Recession.  Wealthy People are useless if there's nobody around to purchase the product that they're selling.  Poor and Middle Class people can't purchase anything if they can barely afford rent and utilities.

No comments: