Thursday, January 26, 2012

LATE AT NIGHT

So I went job hunting again.  After job hunting, I returned home to Mom's house.  I once had my own apartment before the bottom fell out of my life.  I once had two jobs---One in the morning and a second in the evening.  I would eat a combination of breakfast, lunch and dinner in between minimum wage employment.  I would peddle my bike from job to job because I still can't afford my driving ability.  Then I lost my employment and now I'm earning unemployment compensation.  I don't enjoy earning unemployment compensation.  Trust me, I'd rather be working minimum wage instead.  Sadly, my employment at KFC only lasted four and a half hours.  My employment at Earthbound Trading Company only lasted four days.  The Great Recession is rough for everybody.  I keep praying to GOD that the bottom doesn't fall out of my life even more than it has already.  Going backwards instead of forward is something that I'm not interesting in continuing any further.  February 15, 2012 is going to be my birthday.  Soon, I'm goinng to be forty-four years old.  To be more exact, I'll be fifty-six years away from turning one hundred years old.  And what will I say about my life when I turn one hundred?  That I once was employed by two companies and successfully maintained my own apartment before going backwards to the dregs of humanity without ever recovering?  That would be a horrible fate to befall me.  I want to be a positive contributing member of society once again.  I'm still hopeful that I'll be able to move forward instead of moving backwards.  I'm hopeful that there's light at the end of the long dark tunnel.










While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of television actress from the television series Zoey 101, the one and the only Ms. Jamie Lynn Spears.



































No comments: