Saturday, January 14, 2012

IT'S STILL WINTER IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

And so I'm typing away on the internet.  I'm not sure what I'm writing about, but I'm sure I'll think of something.  And so I'm lost in thought.  I'm not sure what to think about, but I'm sure I'll think of something.  It's afternoon and soon it will be evening.  It won't be evening right away though.  I would imagine that I still have a few hours to go before evening arrives.  It's a calm day.  The weather is cold outside.  The fingers fly across the computer keyboard.  I never look at the computer keyboard as I type on it.  I memorized where everything is on the computer keyboard so I won't need to look down on it.  Yes, it takes lots of practice.  Such a skill doesn't arrive overnight. 


























Oh yes, here is some photos of rock star Selena Gomez.








No comments: