Saturday, January 14, 2012

IT'S FINALLY WINTER IN CLEVELAND, OHIO---BUT FOR HOW LONG?

Here I was expecting a mild winter.  Then the snow fell.  Here I thought the snow would melt away by now.  The snow is still here.  The snow isn't as bad today as it was yesterday.  The snow fell almost as quickly as it was plowed away.  It's hard to balance on a bicycle when there's snow under the tires and strong wind blowing against me.  The snow doesn't seem that powerful today as it was yesterday.  How to spend the Winter.  I could go job hunting.  I'll be using a bicycle instead of a car.  I have a drivers license, but I can't afford my driving ability.  I could watch television.  I honestly thought the U.S.A. remake of Prime Suspect would last for several seasons.  I thought the unreleased pilot episode for the Wonder Woman remake would get televised (Or at least released on digital video disk).  I thought the remake of Charlie's Angels would last for several seasons.  Honestly, what about the remakes of Prime Suspect, Wonder Woman and Charlie's Angels that was so wrong, that either getting a quick cancelation or not getting released at all was the only way out?  That much I still don't understand.  Was I wrong to think those three television shows had a chance for multi-season success?  All three were victims of an unpredictable television landscape.  I've given up trying to understand the reason why.  If you want my opinion, I'd rather be going job hunting instead.  Yes, it's warmer to be watching television.  However, I need to be employed again.  So off to the freezing cold I go as I ride my bike on a search for employment. 









While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of actress and rock star Katherine McPhee.













































No comments: