Thursday, January 26, 2012

IS IT WINTER OR IS IT SPRING

Nature can't seem to make up it's mind.  Yesterday the snow was gone and it felt like Spring.  Today there was a light dusting of snow on the ground it's colder outside.  I'll admit that Summer is easier to prepare for than it is to prepare for Winter.  With Summer, just wear short sleeve shirts and sunblock to prevent sunburns.  With Winter, you don't know if I should dress for Auttumn, Winter or Spring.  Of course, Cleveland, Ohio Winter weather isn't nearly so wishy washy.  I just picked the Winter of 2011 and 2012 where cold Winter weather just doesn't want to stay longer than a small handful of days.  Call it global warming.  Call it random chance.  I'll admit that it's easier to ride my bike from job application opportunity to job application opportunity without snow on the ground.  Plus, people driving cars isn't nearly so obssessed with crazy road rage driving without snow on the ground.  I don't know what is it about snow that causes road rage to errupt, but some people flare into temper tantrums more often with snow than with hot Summer weather.  I never understood why.  So I guess it's good that Global Warming is about to erase Winter from existance forever.  With Global Warming, the end of Winter Road Rage is within sight.  Yes, that's a horrible thing to say.  I don't really want global warming to end the human race.  I'd rather see Humanity survive despite themselves.






















While I'm getting ready to ride my bike through the Cleveland, Ohio Winter weather, here are some pictures of film and television actress Alexis Bledel. 

No comments: