Tuesday, January 17, 2012

POST TRAMATIC STRESS ORDER VERSES POST TRAMATIC STRESS DISORDER








Here are some photos of television and film actress Michelle Williams.






























Captain Francesco Schettino would have to be the dumbest person on Earth.  Essentially, he steared the boat off course so he could wave to some villagers as a favor to a waiter.  It didn't matter if the boat was floating in shallow water.  Then he abandoned ship early.  The passengers wasn't given proper lifeboat safety drills.  The lifeboats wasn't lowered properly.  Now Captain Francesco Schettino is under fire for eleven counts of manslaughter, wrecking a boat and abandoning ship.  Carnival Cruises which owns Costa Concordia  has to remove the boat and prevent fuel from spilling into the Italian ocean water.  Yes, it's a huge boat to remove.  There's a huge gash under the boat that might be several miles long.  It's a huge mess.  All I can say is that I'm glad I don't own or work for Carnival Cruises.  I can't imagine that this incident will be good for company publicity.  I'm sure this will blow over eventually.  However, right now, the nightmare of bad publicity is probably only going to get worse---Especially when Captain Francesco Schettino is in jail for eleven counts of manslaughter---And growing.  I'm sure there might be more confirmed dead before the courtroom trial starts.  Is it guilty until proven innocent in Italy?  Is it innocent until proven guilty in Italy?  I'm not sure.  Again, I'm glad it's not my problem.  It doesn't sound like a good situation to be stuck in.

No comments: