Sunday, January 29, 2012

CLOSE TO A MONTH AFTER CHRISTMAS HAS ENDED

And so the Christmas tree lingered in the dining room of my Mom's house close to a month after Christmas.  My brother Mitchel didn't want to take it down.  Or rather, if he did want to take it down, there wasn't much energy for it.  So I took down the Christmas tree yesterday afternoon.  And so the Christmas tree will be in storage in the basement until December 2012.  However, that's roughly eleven months away.  The world might come to an end between now and Christmas 2012.  However, I'm not counting on the world ending anytime soon.  I'm either too optimistic to anticipate the world ending or political events isn't moving in that direction.  However, international (and domestic) poltics can change overnight if caution isn't taken.  However, I'm not counting on that happening.  So here I am.  The morning coffee is nearly done.  I ate a plate full of chocolate chip waffles.  I'm long overdue to take a shower and groom.  I need to shave.  Yes, there's a mustache on my face, but I still need to shave the rest of my face.
















While I'm getting ready to do that, here are some photos of film actress AnnaSophia Robb.

No comments: