Thursday, January 5, 2012

DESTINY VERSES PREDESTINY




































So here I'm at.  Is there such a thing as predestination or is the future is an open book.  If the only predestination future that can be predicted is pessimistic, then is such a talent truly be of any use?  I'm wondering because I'm still unemployed.  If predestination is the only way out, then what would be my predestination future?  Am I doomed to misfortune or am I destined for greatness.  If I'm doomed to misfortune, then is there anyway I can correct the doom filled course towards better things?  Would the tragic predestination punishment for some vague misconduct of some sort.  If there were some crime that I'm getting a tragic predestination as punishment, then would a simple apology be enough to wipe the slate clean.  Or is my crimes so horrific that apology is meaningless.  I wouldn't want to view myself as having committed crimes so horrific that apologies are meaningless.  There are a place for people who committed crimes so horrible that apologies are meaningless.  That place is death row.  I don't like to think of myself as a death row inmate.  So here I'm at.  I'm unemployed.  I'm worried that I'll never be employed again.  I would like to think that I'll get to be alive until age one hundred.  I would like to think that I'm such a great person that I deserve to live to age one hundred as a reward for being such a great person.  I never wanted to be at odds against anybody.  It goes against my nature to behave in such a manner. 


















































While I'm trying to figure out the nature of the universe, here are some photos of film and television actress Emily Irene VanCamp.  Emily VanCamp's biggest claim to fame is the television shows Everwood and Revenge.

No comments: