Saturday, December 31, 2011

THE YEAR 2011 WILL END FOURTEEN HOURS FROM NOW

If there is any long term plans set only for the year 2011, you only have fourteen hours left to complete it.  If your long term plans doesn't involve the year 2012, then you're screwed.  There's only fourteen hours left in the year 2011 so you might as well learn to get used to it.  Time marches forward.  Time doesn't care if you're prepared for the future.  Time doesn't care if you are prepared for the future.  Time marches forward in a cold methodical manner.  And so the question is if I'm ready for the future.  The truth is that I'm not ready for the future.  I'm not employed.  My college tuition loans hasn't been paid in full yet.  I don't own a car.  I'm living in my Mom's house because I can't afford to pay the rent for an apartment.  I can't pay the rent for an apartment without employment.  Employment that lasts between four and a half hours to four days isn't enough to pay an entire years worth of apartment rent.  It's barely enough to cover utilities for an entire month let along for an entire year.  So I'll keep filling out job application forms.  It's either that or hide in my Mom's house or become homeless and desitute.  I don't want to hide in my Mom's house.  I don't want to become homeless and destitute.  So I'll keep filling out job application forms until I'm employed again.  So Happy New Year everybody.  Time to say goodbye to the year 2011 and say hello to the year 2012.  With luck, the year 2012 will be full of good luck and good fortune. 



























































As I prepare to celebrate New Years Day, here are some photos of film actress Amber Tamblyn---The biologic daughter of film actor Russ Tamblyn. 

No comments: