Monday, December 26, 2011

WHAT HAPPENS TO ME AFTER CHRISTMAS HAS COME AND GONE?

I still can't get on livejournal.  I don't understand why livejournal is considered more offensive than this blogger blog.  You would've figured that this blogger blog would be more offensive than my livejournal blog.  I guess some hot headed psychos believe different.  So if there are some hot headed psychos getting in the way of my ability to use my livejournal blog, I guess I have to put my livejournal blogging on hold until the alleged hot headed psychos learn to calm down a bit.  However, I'm probably getting paranoid again.  I try very hard not to look at life from a paranoid perspective.  Paranoia can warp the brain if it isn't temptered with common sense logic and reason.























I also try to be very logical.  Though my efforts at logic isn't always successful, I do make the effort from time to time.  Is Christmas a time for insanity?  Should Christmas be a time for insanity?  I do admit that the Old Testiment of the Holy Bible and the New Testiment of the Holy Bible are filled with insanity and bizzare leaps of logic.  To be more exact, trying to read the Holy Bible is like trying to read a science fiction novel pretending to be non-fiction.  I still don't understand anything in the New Testiment of the Holy Bible.  It's easier for me to get a grasp on the Old Testiment of the Holy Bible.  However, it's better not to let the entire Holy Bible rule my life if I don't understand the entire manuscript.  Anyway, here are some photos of rock star Dido.

No comments: