Saturday, December 17, 2011

UNEMPLOYED AND RIDING MY BIKE THROUGH THE WINTER SNOW

And so what will I do.  I'm unemployed.  I would like to be employed.  It's snowing.  I don't mind snow, but it makes job hunting difficult.  If I had the free time to ice skate, go sledding or skiing, then I'd be doing so.  However, I have job application forms to fill out.  I'm probably going to need to shovel the driveway too.  Cleveland, Ohio is famous for the most grueling winters.  I guess it was a matter of time before a blanket of snow falls to the ground.  Anyway, it's snowing and I'm unemployed.  If I had a symbiotic girl sidekick (who also functions as a household servant that I don't need to pay the salary for because somebody else I never met is paying the bill instead), then that would change everything.  I won't need to ride my bike through the snow while going job hunting.  I could have the symbiotic girl sidekick drive me as a casual street clothing wearing limousine driver driving an ordinary looking car.  Then again, if I had a symbiotic girl sidekick (Who also functions as a household servant that I don't need to pay the salary for because somebody else I never met is paying the bill instead), then it's safe to assume that I'm wealthy enough never to need minimum wage employment in the first place.  Because that unknown person who gave me a symbiotic girl sidekick (Who also functions as a household servant that I don't need to pay the salary for because somebody else I never met is paying the bill instead) is probably giving me $20,000.00 a month for basic survival needs.  It's nice to play a game of what would happen if I were wealthy.  However, I'm still broke and dependent on minimum wage employment for survival.  And so what will I do now that I'm unemployed.  I guess I'll fill out more job application forms until I find employment again.


































While I'm praying to GOD for luck to shine upon me and give me billionaire money for nothing and my chicks for free, here are some photos of rock star Katy Perry.

No comments: