Friday, December 2, 2011

TROUBLE WHEN I SURF THE INTERNET

I tried to reboot the computer to no avail.  I still can't get on livejournal to make another blog entry.  So I guess I'll be posting my thoughts to my Blogger journal instead.  I'm hoping that whatever is blocking access to Livejournal will be temporary.  I've gotten so used to making Livejournal entries that it's hard to imagine life without it.  Still, my thoughts won't be silenced.  I'm thanking GOD everyday that my Blogger internet blog has been able to fly under the radar without detection.  I'm not sure where anybody got the idea that my Livejournal blog is more controversial than my Blogger blog.  I would've thought that my Blogger blog is more controversial than my Livejournal blog.  Whatever the case may be, I guess the photos that I'm placing here isn't causing too much of a stir.





























So now it's December.  The number of days left before Christmas and New Years Day is getting smaller and smaller.  Soon, the year 2012 will arrive to greet us all.  The year 2011 will soon be a distant memory.  So what are your thoughts about the year 2011?  Was the year 2011 the fulfillment of everything that you wanted to see accomplished?  Yes, there are some moments that occured in the year 2011 that's left to be desired.  However, I have no complaints about the year 2011 when you really look at it.  I'm certain that the year 2012 will be better than the year 2011.  I'm very optimstic about the arrival of New Years Day and beyond.  Great things is almost upon us all.  Oh yes, here are some photos of actress Even Rachel Wood.

No comments: