Thursday, December 15, 2011

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS

I don't have control over Hollywood.  I never claimed that ability.  I'm not famous.  I never claimed that privilege.  I would like to be famous, but it hasn't happened yet.  I'm just an ordinary person trying to survive in the Great Recession.  Minimum wage employment is my only source of income.  Yes, it's not the most perfect way to earn an income.  However, it's the only option that I've got right now.  So this is the story.  I just filled out a job application form.  I filled out the job application form because I need permenent employment.  With permenent employment, I can repay my college tuition loans.  With permenent employment, I can rebuild my saving account balance.  With permenent employment, I can move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  That's it.  Nothing more and nothing less.  There's no hidden agenda beyond seeking employment to get my life back on track.  I'm sorry I gave the wrong impression otherwise.  I'm tired of going backwards instead of forward.  It's long overdue for my life to return back to normal.   





































































































































Anyway, while I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film and television actress Neve Campbell---One of the sexiest women alive.

No comments: