Tuesday, December 27, 2011

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHEN I'M WAKING UP IN THE MORNING


So it goes like this.  Morning arrived after a wild and sexual night with Sandra Bullock.  Sandra and I never got to sleep because the two of us had sex non-stop the entire night.  So I'm sleeping in bed with Sandra.  The two of us ordered room service.  After breakfast, it's an entire morning of non-stop sex before it's time for lunch to be ordered by room service.  Yes, I know that Sandra Bullock is a famous actress.  I know she has movies to perform in.  I know Sandra Bullock has films to promote.  Sooner or later, she' s going to need to start filming and promoting films when I'm finished having sex with her.  But have you seen how beautiful Sandra Bullock is?  Who wouldn't want to have sex with her (Aside from women and homosexuals).  Come on, Sandra Bullock is one of the prettiest women on Earth.  Even though I'm not famous and I don't know any famous people,  it's nice to wonder what it would be like if I were famous and able to interact with famous beautiful women.  So here I'm at.  Typing away.  It's hard to leave daydream world behind and prepare to go job hunting again.  However, I need to be employed so I could get my life back on track again.  Don't get me wrong.  I appreciate being on unemployment compensation, but I would like to earn a weekly paycheck from a minimum wage employer as soon as possible.

No comments: