Tuesday, December 27, 2011

SNOW IS FALLING. NOW THINGS REALLY ARE KICKING INTO HIGH GEAR

It's partially snowing and it's partially raining.  There's roughly an inch of snow on the ground.  Another day of snow is predicted to fall and I'm not doubting it.  It's not easy going job hunting while riding a bike when it's snowing.  However, without a car, bike riding is the only method of transportation.  Still, I'm used to bike riding in the snow so it's not that big of a deal.  I wish I were employed already.  Then I won't have to spend so much time outdoors job hunting.  Instead, I could spend more time indoors working minimum wage.  However, I guess that's not going to happen today.  Perhaps tomorrow, but I'll pray to GOD and keep filling out those job application forms.  Unemployment is much easier in the summer when the weather is hotter and easier to tolerate.  Still, snow falling in the winter is better than global warming.  At least the human race gets to stick around a little bit longer than usual.  Can you here it?  It's the sound of snow plows.  The one inch of snow is already being cleared away.























So here I'm at.  I'm surfing the internet before going to bed.  I'll be job hunting tomorrow and there might be snow.  I'll brave the snow the best way I know how.  I've been in the snow storm before and I always survive intact.  Before I brush my teeth, here are some photos of rock star Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong (She is simply known as Dido).

No comments: