Wednesday, December 14, 2011

MY CURRENT EXISTENCE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

I thought I didn't know how to spell the word existence.  I used the spell check function of the computer just to be on the safe side.  It turned out that I knew how to spell the word existence.  So I know how to spell the word existence and I know how to use it in a sentence.  I could tell you how pathetic my current existence is.  I'm not employed.  I was employed for only four days at Earthbound Trading Company, but not anymore.  I'm back on the employment line.  I'm not sure if it's a bad reflection on my unplayability if I were only employed for four days.  There are thoughts that entered my mind.  Were there something I could've done better?  If so, what was it.  It's easy to over analyze my brief four day employment at Earthbound Trading Company to see if there's something I could've done better.  If there were forces beyond my control, what were those circumstances.  So what happens now that I'm unemployed again.  I guess the easiest thing to do is start filling out job application forms again.  With luck, I'll find employment that will last longer than between four hours to four days.  I know such a concept is possible.    I need to right circumstances.




































Anyway, here are some photos of actress Drew Barrymore.  Drew Barrymore is the Grandniece of Lionel Barrymore and Ethel Barrymore.  She's the Granddaughter of John Barrymore.  She's also the daughter of John Drew Barrymore.

No comments: