Friday, December 30, 2011

IS THERE LIFE BEYOND A BRIEF FOUR DAY EMPLOYMENT?

Will I find employment at all in the year 2012?  It's easy to be discouraged by a brief four day employment.  Still, it's good to be employed at all in the first place.  A brief four day employment is better than no employment at all---Especially during the Great Recession.  Yes, I wish my employment at Earthbound Trading Company lasted longer, but I guess that wasn't in the cards.  At any rate, I'm still hoping that I'll find permanent employment that will last longer than between four and a half hours to four days.  I'll still keep filling out job application forms.  I'll still work harder than ever to make sure my life doesn't fall apart into ruin while I go job hunting.  Being employed as a professional minimum wage employment laborer isn't easy.  The job search portion isn't the most exciting.  It's even rougher without a car and using only a bicycle.  Riding a bike in the winter is rough.  However, the snow is melting because it's too warm for snow to take root.  At any rate, the year 2011 is almost over.  The year 2012 is almost upon us.  I'm still hoping that I'll prevent myself from falling apart long enough to have a happy ending in the year 2012 that has eluded me in the year 2011.  Hey, anything is possible if you work hard enough.

































While I'm celebrating New Years Day in between job application forms, here are some photos of film actress Ellen Page.

No comments: