Monday, December 5, 2011

GOOD NEWS ON A COLD RAINING DAY

Even the cold weather and rain that's been pounding non-stop since early morning can't ruin my good mood.  I'm finally employed again.  Yes, it's true.  I'm not employed by Earthbound Trading Company starting today.  After filling out job application forms non-stop since February 2011, my optimism and persistance finally paid off.  I'm now employed and earning a regular salary.  Earthbound Trading Company sells clothing and house decoration items from America, Asia and Africa.  It's a brand new store that's opening up in Cleveland, Ohio and is part of a multi-state franchise chain.  Anyway, I'm excited and happy.  I'm no longer unemployed.  I'm now a productive member of the work force.  Now I can start repaying my college tuition loans much faster.  Now I can rebuild my saving account.  Now I'll be able to get my own apartment relaunched.  Everything in my life is starting to fall into place again.  I knew that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm now employed and my life is starting to get better.  Today was my first day on the job.  I'm excited and happy about my good fortune.
















Oh yes, here are some photos of actress Angelina Jolie.

No comments: