Sunday, December 4, 2011

A CONVERSATION ABOUT COFFEE AND WAFFLES

I'm thankful for the invention of coffee.  I'm also thankful for the invention of waffles.  Without the invention of both coffee and waffles, the world would be a depressing place to live in.  Don't get me wrong, civiliazation has survived without both coffee and waffles for quite a while.  Though now that both coffee and waffles has become a necessary part of breakfast, it's no longer highly recomended.  I need to research how coffee was invented.  I need to research how waffles are invented.  Even if the story behind the invention of both coffee and waffles are boring, it would be fun to look the history for both anyway.  I'm always a huge fan of advanced learning and research.




















I'm not sure why I'm suddenly so interested in both coffee and waffles, that I'm writing internet blogs about it.  Somehow, a part of me woke up one morning and decided that such a topic needs to be talked about.  Large portions of my story and internet blogging efforts are made up as I go along.  I never write down a multi chapter or blog entry plan.  And as part of my plan to make up this internet blog as I go along, the decision has been made to talk about coffee and waffles.  So enjoy your breakfast everybody.  I don't have enough coffee and waffles for everybody reading this internet blog entry, but there's enough for myself and other members of my family.  That's not much of a comfort I'm afraid.  Anyway, as I prepare more waffle batter and brew more cups of coffee, here are some photos of actress (and daughter of Goldie Hawn) the one the only Kate Hudson.  Yes, I know that Kate Perry was also born Kate Hudson which is very confusing.  This is the version of Kate Hudson who is still named Kate Hudson.   

No comments: