Sunday, November 13, 2011

WHAT I'VE DONE AFTER RAKING THE LAWN






































































































































































I'll confess that I took the shortcut. Yes, I could've raked the lawn with an ordinary rake, but that would've taken too long. Instead, I attached the grass catcher to the lawn mower to suck up the dried up leaves that way. The result is that it took less time than it would've taken to do the same task. Why make a job harder than it needs to be. Yes, I have no apology about taking a shortcut with regards to raking the lawn. Thankfully, Mom approved the method. Otherwise, I'd be raking the lawn still right now instead of typing this sentence. Yes, I think about other things too. I would like to get my own apartment restored to normal again. However, I can't do that without finding employment again. With the lawn raked, I can think again about my search for employment. To this task, the internet can be a useful tool in my job hunt. Yes, technology is a great tool in making life easier---As long as the human element isn't forgotten. Oh yes, here are some photos of musician Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp aka the Wreckers.

No comments: