Saturday, November 19, 2011

WE WALK SLOWLY SIDE BY SIDE IN THE DARK TOWARDS THE LIGHT



















































































































































































































































































I'm job hunting on the internet before picking up sticks in the backyard. There has been a strong wind blowing today. A lot of twigs fell to the ground. It's not a huge job. I'm sure it will be done in a small handful of hours. It's a good way to pass the time. I wish I were employed and earning a paycheck though. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy picking up twigs from the backyard. However, earning a paycheck through minimum wage labor will help me repay all my college tuition loans, rebuild my saving account balance, pay rent for an apartment and pay utility bills for the apartment too. Only being on the job for two days and roughly four and a half hours won't be enough. I need to be employed longer than that.

Somebody just called three times within the span of five minutes only to hang up the phone twice. The phone in question is plugged into the wall as opposed to be cell phone. People never prank call a cell phone because it's just too easy to trace the telephone call afterwerds. In that respect, I probably won't have a telephone plugged into the wall anymore when I get mya partment restored. I once had a telephone plugged into the wall when I lived at Lexington Park Apartments between 1997 to March 2009. The rate of prank calls were staggering. That's a weird thing to say since my telephone number often isn't listen in telephone directories. Where did the prank caller get my telephone number if it's not in the telephone directory. That was something I never understood. Anyway, while I'm sorting that out, here are some photos of rock star Vanessa Daou---One of the sexiest women on the planet.

No comments: