Thursday, November 24, 2011

THOUGHTS ABOUT SUMMER AT A TIME WHEN WE'RE CLOSER TO WINTER









































































Being unemployed and earning unemployment compensation as my only source of income, there's no way I could go on vacation. I wouldn't be able to go on vacation even if I were employed. First, I need to repay my college tuition loans. Second, I'll need to rebuild my saving account balance. Third, after employment stability is guaranteed, then I'll get my own apartment restored in a brand new apartment building complex. Only then would I consider going on vacation. I'm assuming that my scheduled work hours won't plunge into almost non-existance for requesting time off for a vacation. Even if I were able to go on vacation without having my work hours plunge into almost non-existance, I would only be able to afford three day vacations. Yes, poverty forces me to be a spend thrift. I have no choice. I was never born with a silver spoon in my mouth, so I have to exist the best possible. Anyway, here are some more photos of Miley Cyrus.

No comments: