Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE FUTURE





































































































































I pray to GOD every night that the current budget debate in Capitol Hill isn't going to effect my ability to earn unemployment compensation. Since I've been unemployed since February 2011, unemployment compensation is my only source of income. Yes, I know there's a huge fight brewing between the Liberals and the Conservatives about what the 2011 budget is going to be. Yes, it's almost the year 2012 and the 2011 budget still hasn't been written. The current budget talks directly effects me if unemployment compensation is going to be effected by the budget talks at Capitol Hill. At any rate, I'm still filling out lots of job application forms. I'm still optimistic that I'll be employed again. I'm convinced that the Great Recession won't last forever. Better days lies ahead for us all. While I worry about the future, here are some photos of actress Amanda Seyfriend.

No comments: