Monday, November 21, 2011

THE START OF A NEW DAY





















So I'm unemployed. Watching a television show while being worried about my unpaid college tuition debt has done nothing to change that. I can't wait for some vague energy wave to sweep across the planet to save me from this mess I'm in. I need to roll up my sleeves and fill out lots of job application forms. I pray to GOD that the process of filling out job application forms doesn't disrupt the store's day to day operation. The intention of my quest to fill out the job application form is to be a positive asset to the store, not a negative hindrance to the store ability to make a profit. Anyway, I'm on the quest to be employed again. Being positive and socially acceptable is necessary. I can't afford to be combative against anybody. I can't afford to make enemies with people who have the power of life and death over my ability to be employed by anybody. Being unemployed since February 2011 is a great time to learn the fine art of being humble. While I'm in the process of filling out another job application form, here's some more photos of rock star Vanessa Daou.

No comments: