Saturday, November 26, 2011

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND CONTINUES....

So today is the first day of the new format Blogger.  The external appearance of the blog that you're seeing is the same external appearance you've always known it to be.  However, the portion of the blog where I get to compose brand new text is different.  I don't mind change as long as it's something that's easy to figure out.  Right now, it's still easy to compose brand new blog entries for blogger.
So the seemingly endless Thanksgiving Day weekend continues.  It's Saturday.  Tomorrow it will be Sunday.  Life will return on Monday.  Oh yes, the furnace is broken and it took seven hours to clean to basement to prepare for the arrival of a new furnace.   I didn't know how messy the basement was until Mom and I went about the task of cleaning it.  Actually, Mom started cleaning the basement at 4:00 in the morning and I joined along at 6:00 in the morning.  Still, better late than never.
























It's cold outside.  I'm pretty certain that I'll need to rake the leaves again.  I'm exhausted from cleaning the basement so I probably will rake the leaves next week---Or sometime close to it.  As we consume the rest of the turkey, cranberries, stuffing and yams, we can all give thanks.  Some of us are less prosperous than others.  Still, even the worst off of us still has something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day.  While we go about the task of giving thanks to whatever good fortune our lives has brought, here are some photos of Sienna Miller and her biologic sister Savannah Miller.

No comments: