Thursday, November 3, 2011

MY CURRENT EXISTENCE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO


























Yes, it would be great if I were wealthy. I won't have to fill out anymore job application forms. There won't be any need to ride a bike as a form of transportation. I'll be able to have an apartment of my own no matter what. I could purchase whatever I want and whenever I want. Yes, I don't want to spend so much money that I squander my billionare bucks all the way down to zero in record time (Like MC Hammer had done). Oh no, I would be a lot more careful with my wealth if I were wealthy. Oh yes, all the things I could've done if I had money. Sadly, I'm still stuck in minimum wage employment. I never found the ticket to the fine life. I still write novels even though I have yet to get a book publication contract. Right now, I only write books because it's enjoyable and relaxing. It would be great if I could earn some money from such efforts, but that day hasn't arrived yet. So here I'm at. I'm filling out job application forms. I'm still unemployed. Someday I'll be employed again. I pray the Great Recession will end. While the lives of the wealthy is compared to my unemployed existance, here are some photos of musician and actress Selena Gomez. Ah yes, if only I were as lucky as she.

No comments: