Wednesday, November 2, 2011

AS I TAKE CHARGE OF THE FUTURE AND FIGHT HARD TO BECOME EMPLOYED AGAIN

























































I refuse to let the Great Recession get the best of me. I shall continue to fill out job application forms non-stop until I'm employed again. I won't allow frustration and setbacks get the best of me. I know I'll become employed again. Yes, it might take longer than expected. However, life is filled with little disappointments. It's how you deal with the disappointments that determines the quality of your personality. I'm not one to say, "Oh well, I didn't get hired today. I'll just hide from the world until the storm clouds vanish." That's not what I'm about. What I'm much more likely to say is, "Darn it, I didn't get hired today. I'll keep filling out job application forms until my bad luck turns into good luck." I shall continue to take charge of my life and will refuse to let frustration and disappointment shatter my confidence. The Great Recession is only temporary. Other economic recessions came to an end to give way to economic prosperity. The Great Recession will suffer the same fate as all other economic recessions. Until then, here are some photos of Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson. Ginnifer Goodwin is an actress who is currently on the television series HAPPILY EVER AFTER and formerly on the television series BIG LOVE. Kate Hudson is the daughter of Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson. She appeared in the films 200 CIGARETTES, BRIDE WARS, THE SKELETON KEY, HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN 10 DAYS and FOOLS GOLD.

No comments: