Wednesday, October 19, 2011

UNEMPLOYED IN CLEVELAND, OHIO PART TWO











































Rain fell down last night as I fell asleep. Rain continued to fall as I woke up. Rain isn't falling anymore. It's still dark outside. Light might be either a few minutes or hours away. I'm eating breakfast as I'm typing this out. Oatmeal and coffee. Yes, I'm not supposed to be eating breakfast while blogging at the same time. I'm trying to establish good habits. Anyway, I'm not the internet again. Not just for fun, but also for job hunting efforts. I want to be employed, my college tuition debts paid in full and getting my own apartment restored. Anyway, I'm in front of the computer. I know I shouldn't be talking about my unemployment situation so much on the internet. However, being unemployed is the number one concern on my mind. I want to be employed. I want to have my own apartment restored. I can't stand being out of work for such a long time. Keep in mind that I've been unemployed since February 2011 and I'm still job searching non-stop. It's a rough job market out there. Lots of people are looking for employment. I'm still optimistic the Great Recession will end.
Yes, it's good to escape into the movies every now and then. However, when the movie ends, the unemployment still remains. Watching a movie doesn't end my unemployment crises. Watching a movie only helps me get my mind off my unemployment crises for roughly ninety to two hours (Sometimes three hours depending on the film you're watching).
The Great Recession is tougher for Barack Obama. He didn't cause the Great Recession. He had the misfortune to become President of the United States when the economy came crashing down. A Republican would've taken the same abuse from the media if he had the misfortune of getting elected instead. I don't have the vaguest idea how to end the Great Recession because economics and math isn't my strongest subjects. All I can say that I'm glad I don't have to worry about things such as that.
Anyway, here are some photos of Miranda Cosgrove, from the television show ICARLY for you to enjoy.

No comments: