Wednesday, October 26, 2011

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE HUMAN NATURE




























































































































































































































































































It's safe to assume that I'll never get a tattoo. The first reason is that it's much too expensive. The second reason is that it's too expensive. The third reason is that it's permenent and nothing in my life is permenent. Rather, everything in my life is temporary and fleeting. Employment tends to be temporary. Having my own apartment turned out to be temporary. Dating opportunities turned out to be temporary and rare. There's nothing permenent in my life that's worth celebrating with a permenent tattoo. The fourth reason is that I don't know what type of drawing the tattoo is going to be about. Did I mention how painful a tattoo would be. Way too painful for comfort. Anyway, my life is free of tattoos and I feel good about it. So here I'm at. I'm drinking coffee while applying for minimum wage labor in hopes of earning a paycheck again. The Great Recession is tough and someday it will be gone too. The economic revival of the United States of America is just around the corner.

So here I'm at. I'm on the internet again. I'll be going job hunting soon. Before I go job hunting in another day effort to find employment, here's some photos of Reese Witherspoon.

No comments: