Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TALES ABOUT MY EXISTENCE IN CLEVELAND, OHIO





























































































































































































































































If somebody told me that I was going to become this interested in computers and Internet surfing in general, I would tell you how crazy you were. Yet, here I'm at. I'm surfing the Internet in between my job hunting efforts. I don't play video games though. I was never any good at videogames when videogame arcades were considered to be popular. I was never any good at videogames when advances in computers made it possible to play videogames at home. I won a game of Pac Man, but that's about it. Yes, I know that advances in computer programing graphics means that there's the chance to see a cute girl as a recurring character in a videogame. And with my luck in videogames, the poor chick would get blown to pieces still at the starting line. However, I really have no time to play videogames. Going job hunting is a full time job in itself. Even more so since bike riding is my only method of transportation. I'm not saying that videogames is a bad thing. Maybe someday I'll be at a stage of my life when it's possible to play a videogame at my leisure.

Anyway, here are some photos of Victoria Justice. Victoria Justice has released some dance music albums, was once a cast member of the television show ZOEY 101 and is now the central focus of the television show VICTORIOUS.

No comments: