Saturday, October 29, 2011

SOON TO BE HALLOWEEN IN CLEVELAND, OHIO















































































I'll be honest with you. I wish my life was more interesting. I'm living in Cleveland, Ohio and I'm unemployed. I don't hang out in fancy expensive restaurants because I can't afford such places. Going on vacation to exotic places on the drop of a dime is hard for me. Don't get me wrong, it's great to live in Cleveland, Ohio. Right now, my current existance is in Cleveland, Ohio. Once upon I time, I was a resident of Columbus, Ohio, but those days have passed by. Right now, my current existance is located in Cleveland, Ohio. The one problem is with the bankruptcy of Border Bookstore, there isn't much bookstores to purchase books at anymore. Yeah, I could do it online with gift certificate cards as a payment method. Yes, that's true. However, it's not the same as buying a book at an actual bricks and morter store. Yes, it's also true that it will be harder to go job hunting if too many jobs is either replaced by machines or internet web sites purchase options. Technology is great, as long as we don't lose track of the human soul in the process. So here I'm at, I'm not nearly as exciting as I would like to be. Maybe someday in the future, I'll be more interesting to read about, but the process to that point is turning out to be slower than I expected. Yes, I do go job hunting on the internet as well as fill out paper job application forms. I guess technology will be with us for a while. In between my job searches, I enjoy looking at photos of actress Shenae Grimes. Ah yes, Shenae Grimes really is a very lovely woman.

No comments: