Friday, October 28, 2011

SOMETIMES DIFFICULTY HAS ME SIDELINED, BUT IT'S NOTHING CATOSTROPHIC---NOT YET AT ANY RATE













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































I guess it's safe to assume that I lost control of my e-mail at yahoo. Somebody was making unauthorized entries into my yahoo e-mail so I had to change the password. Then yahoo wouldn't allow me entry to my own yahoo e-mail account even though I got the password right. In order to get the password back, I had to tell yahoo what town my father was born in. The problem is that the town my father was born in wasn't my registered secret question. That somebody made more unauthorized entries into my yahoo e-mail so I had to change the password again. So I changed the password again. However, now I can't get into my yahoo e-mail account again even though I got the password right. Once again, in order to get my password back, I had to tell yahoo what town my father was born in. Once again, the town my father was born in wasn't the officiall registered secret question. It's possible that somebody who's wound up too tightly for comfort was terrified that I was going to destroy the world if access to my yahoo e-mail account was allowed to me. Either that or yahoo is having software problems that still hasn't been resolved. At any rate, I'll need to set up a brand new e-mail account with a different company that won't kick me out of my own e-mail account. Then I'll pray that I won't get kicked out of my new e-mail account again. So far, my alternative e-mail account with a different company hasn't been attacked.

I'm still unemployed and searching for employment. It's not fun to be unemployed for such a long period of time. I won't give up. I'll be employed again. In the meantime, here are some photos of country music performer Shania Twain. Shania Twain was born in Canada under the name Eilleen Regina Edwards. Her biologic father was part Cree Native American Indian and her biologic mother is from Irish descent. Both of her parents died in a car accident five years after she graduated high school and was forced to adopt her younger siblings as their legal guardian. All of her albums were best sellers except for her debut album.

No comments: