Saturday, October 22, 2011

SHE ISN'T THE DAUGHTER OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THOUGH THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME PART FOUR




































































































I've been getting lots of exercise this year. That's good. I feel better after getting some exercise. Filling out job application forms while peddling the bike around doubles the sense of accomplishment. Though it would be better if I were employed. The job market is rough so I have to work with that. Shouldn't I be asleep right now. Roughly forty minutes until midnight. The clock is ticking. Tick tock. Tick tock. I do feel a bit tired. Tick tock. The clock keeps counting down the minutes. I'm not racing against the clock. I'm not sure if I'm cooperating with the clock either. I'm forty-three years old. I'm too old to make bad decisions. The need to think logically increases with the advances of age. That's the way I tend to view it as.




















Anyway, here are some more photos of actress Sophia Bush. I know you've been waiting a long time for these photos and I don't want to disappoint.

No comments: