Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE LINE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH IS A WOMAN NAMED LIV














































And so I'm typing on the internet. Winter is getting closer. I got mixed blessings about the arrival of winter. Yes, it's goot to go downhill skiing, cross country skiing, sledding and ice skating. However, I never enjoyed shoveling the driveway. Ok, the last time I went downhill skiing was 1985 and the last time I went cross country skiing was 1983. Still, I enjoy the sports even though I'm probably badly out of practice right now. Plus, I don't have the cash to go on vacation to a skiing lodge. Even if I did manage to reach a skiing lodge, I'm going to need skiing lessons to refresh my memory. I'm not going down the intermediate slopes again after this much time out of practice. I've heard about people getting killed while downhill skiing. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be much safer downhill skiing after my memory has been refreshed. At any rate, ice skating, sledding and cross country skiing is much safer. I know what you're thinking. How is sledding safer than downhill skiing? Both involve going down a snow covered hill, not with your feet and traveling beyond ten miles per hour in some cases? I don't know. Perhaps a sled is safer to steer than a pair of skis. Anyway, I'm rambling about snow at a time when it's still warm outside and the chance of snow is still remote. The chance for snow won't be remote by the time Cleveland, Ohio reaches December, but the chance for snow is remote right now. None of this has anything to do with the lovely Liv Tyler.
Liv Tyler was probably originally born under the name Olivia Rundgren Tyler. She was born with Todd Rundgren as her adopted father and Aerosmith lead singer Steve Tyler as her biologic father. She's an actress who has done films such as EMPIRE RECORDS, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, STEALING BEAUTY and ARMAGEDDON among other films.

No comments: