Saturday, October 22, 2011

J-LO ON THE BLOCK IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER PART TWO































So where are we at? I'm unemployed. It would be great to know something about the internet. At times, I'm baffled by my internet surfing efforts across the computers. Other times, I'm able to surf the internet without effort. I've been surfing the internet through the internet and ran into some problems. The problem I encountered hasn't been resolved yet. However, I'm sure internet surfing problems will work itself out in the end. Anyway, I'm unemployed and searching for work. The Great Recession is rough for the unemployed. And to think that we have Bernie Maddoff and the Ponzie scheme to thank for the mess we're in. I'm not saying that the Great Recession is Bernie Maddoff's exclusive fault, but he did play a huge role in the stock market crash that caused the Great Recession.
Will there be an end to the darkness of unemployment? I hope so. I can't believe that the Great Recession will last forever. I'm sorry if I'm talking about being unemployed so much. I've been unemployed since February 2011 and I stilld don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Some people will ask do I finally know where I'm supposed to go? The answer is simple. No. I don't know where I'm supposed to go. Being unemployed and living in my Mom's house is the life of somebody who is lacking direction, goal or purpose. Being employed will give me direction, goal and purpose. However, I'll need to compete against everybody else who was effected by the Great Recession just to gain employment working minimum wage.
Life isn't like the movies. Happy endings won't happen unless you work hard towards that goal. I'm working hard towards my happy ending, but the positive end result still escapes me---At least for the time being. As I work towards employment, here are some photos of Jennifer Lopez.

No comments: