Friday, October 21, 2011

J-LO ON THE BLOCK IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
































And so Summer ends. We all knew it was going to happen. For some portions of the world, the outside temperature was going to get colder. In other portions of the world, the outside temperature will continue to feel like Summer. For Cleveland, Ohio, the outside temperature is getting colder. After almost forty-eight hours of rain, it looks as if there isn't going to be rain for a while. Though the weather continues to be unpredictable, I'm certain that there might not be rain for next week at least. Don't quote me on that though. I've been wrong about weather prediction before. I lack the experience and the technology for accurate weather prediction. I'm thankful that there are experienced people to handle the weather prediction for me instead. So instead, I'm going to read the weather reports instead of trying to make weather reports. Life is much more interesting that way. While I ponder that thought, here are some photos of Hispanic-American actress and rock star Jennifer Lopez (Nicknamed J-Lo).

No comments: