Sunday, October 16, 2011

SUNDAY MORNING





I'm almost halfway finished with my coffee. I'm looking at a photo of sexually seductive actress Anne Hathaway. I'm debating to myself if I should microwave another mug of coffee. You see, the coffee maker has long since been unplugged because keeping it plugged would've taken too much electricity. If I still had my own apartment, some of the coffee would've been placed in the fridge in a juice container to be reheated later. And since I still don't own a microwave for my own apartment, it would've been reheated on the stovetop in a cooking pot. Yes, I know that's not the same thing as microwaving. It would've taken longer. However, it gets the same results even if the journey getting there takes longer. Anyway, it might be better if I limit myself to only two mugs of coffee today.

No comments: