Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE COLD AUTTUMN DAYS OF OCTOBER









































And the Auttumn month of October continues in Cleveland, Ohio. Gone are the days when I could run to the outdoor pool to escape from the blazing heat. Now I'm racing indoors to escape from the slow drop in tempreture. It's not winter yet, but it's slowly getting there. Yes, there are days when I wish I were living in California, Nevada or Florida where it never snows and the weather is always warm. I guess I'll have to wait for another life assuming that reincarnation is vaguely possible. In the meantime, I'm just surfing the internet an going job hunting. It's supposed to rain today, but rain hasn't arrived. I'm not complaining though. Less rain may be bad for fish, ducks and plants, but it's good for me. Still, I don't want Cleveland, Ohio to become a desert because I don't enjoy rain too much. Rain is just as much a part of life. I heard that Winter 2011 is going to be bad. Then again, Winter in Cleveland, Ohio is always larger than life. That's just a part of normal existence. I'm not too worried about it.

So what about this life do I not understand. I actually understand a lot about this life. I wake up. I eat breakfast. I go job hunting. I surf the internet. I eat lunch. I eat dinner. I put one foot in front of the other and pray to GOD that I don't screw up too badly. Oh yes, here are some photos of Scarlett Johansson.

No comments: