Friday, October 21, 2011

BRTINEY SPEARS ON TOUR AROUND THE WORLD



















































































































































































































































































































So the lack of income and employment have prevented me from attending rock rock concerts both in Cleveland, Ohio and outside the city. Actually, the lack of income and employment have prevented me from going on vacation anywhere outside Cleveland, Ohio. So I'm spending my days job hunting instead. Yes, it's frustrating to fill out paper job appication forms with no positive results. Still, I continue to go job hunting nevertheless. I'm still optimistic that I'll find employment. I can't afford to retire from minimum wage employment. I'm probably going to keep working minimum wage employment until I drop dead from old age somewhere close to 2068. No, I won't live forever. I will be dead from old age somewhere close to 2068 guaranteed. What happens before the year 2068 is important. Do I want to go down in history as a psycho and a jerk? Do I want to go down in history as a benevolent human being who was a positive asset to humanity? I want people to remember me in the most positive manner possible. I would think of my life as a failure if people hated me so much, that they can't wait to get rid of me. That's not what my life is supposed to be about.
Yes, I do enjoy Britney Spears albums. One of these days, I'll be both employed and having my own apartment restored. Maybe then I'll be able to see Britney Spears perform live in conert again. In the meantime, I'll keep going job hunting and pray to GOD for success in my search for employment. The Great Recession won't last forever.
Oh yes, here are some photos of Britney Spears.

No comments: