Friday, September 2, 2011

SUMMERTIME IS THE WRONG TIME TO LEARN HOW TO ICE SKATE UNLESS YOU LIVE IN ANTARCTICA PART THREE
























































And there will be more photos of Kristen Stewart (or K-Stew as some people have been calling her). Anyway, nothing much is going on in my life aside from entering the seventh month of my unemployment. Keep in mind that entering the seventh month of my unemployment isn't an occasion that I'm looking forward to. I would rather be employed. It's taking longer than expected to find employment. What used to take only two weeks to accomplish has become an opportunity to explore portions of Cleveland, Ohio that I never knew existed. After filling out job application forms in minimum wage employment areas close to home, I've needed to travel further and further from home in my job search efforts. And I've been traveling by bicycle because I can't afford my car driving habits. Maybe I'll take driving lessons and recover from whatever is hindering my driving ability, but I guess today won't be that day. Right now, I'll focus only on my job search. I'll survive one day at a time.

No comments: