Thursday, September 29, 2011

FROM GENESIS TO REVELATION PART ONE






So I have five minutes to finish this. I'm not sure what I'm going to do within the span of five minutes, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. Perhaps I'll compose a poem about a dance. Or maybe I could talk about my frustrations with the internet. I'm sure I could write something brilliant. Or maybe I'll come up with something rude. I'm always polite so the chances of writing something rude is non-existant. Anyway, I'm going to write something anyway. I might be a scholor. I might be a saint. I might be a villain. However, I try my best to help my fellow human being. I might fall down in my rocky road towards salvation, but I always end up on top anyway. So I have five minutes to write this down. I hope you like it. Oh yes, here are some photos of Lily Collins. Lily Collins is the biologic daughter of rockstar Phil Collins---The lead singer of the dance music rock band GENESIS.

No comments: