Friday, September 9, 2011

AS WE STOOD BEFORE LAKE ERIE THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE PART TWO


























And here we have photos of Michelle Williams provided to you. As for me, August 24, 2011 is the official end of summer and the official begining of Auttumn. I'm not sure if I'm ready for Summer to end. I don't have much choice unless I'm living in California. People living in California never notices the change of season because everyday feels like summer. However, as luck would have it, I've been living in the United States of America midwest since 1975. I'm pretty certain that I'm going to keep living in the Midwest for the remaining years of my life as well. I try to stay optimistic though. Optimism in the face of pessimism keeps me going. Also the hopes that I'll find minimum wage employment keeps me going. The distant hope that I'll win the lottery so that I won't need to work minimum wage employment keeps me going, though I'm not couning on that happening anytime soon. Why do I have a drivers license if it looks as if I'll never actually get to use it. Because I'm hoping that I'll someday be able to afford my driving ability. Anyway, I'm aimlessly talking about whatever comes to mind. I need to reach home before nightfall. Nightfall is the cerfew that Mom has set for me. Since I've not been able to be employed, pay off my college tuition loans or rebuild my saving account balance, I've been forced to move back in with my Mom. It's not fun being forced to move back in with my parents, but I have no choice. The reason why I use Biologic Mom sometimes is because I have two Moms. My Biologic Dad is still married to Step-Mom Marnie. Divorce drama is never easy for the children to navagate. How to address new and old parents without stepping on anybody's toes is never easy.

No comments: