Thursday, August 4, 2011

THREE VICTORIES FOR THE ONE NATION BEFORE TWO O'CLOCK PART TWO




























































And concerning photos of Katie Holmes, there are more to enjoy. As for me, I had a weird dream last night. I entered one of those game shows entitled YOU TOO CAN BE A PROPHET OF GOD. All I had to do was answer some trivia pursuit questions. I have to guess the right price for a washing machine and dryer machine combo, I had to sing a song properly before answering some questions about 1960's era rock and roll. Yes, I was ordained a Prophet of GOD in the bonus round. I had to toss some ping pong balls into a bucket. Yes, that was the toughest. However, the Angels of GOD flew over the neon lights below the Las Vegas style dancing girls and computer generated image animations of mind blowing proportions in the brand new 4D design (3D is now obsolete). It was a religous sign. Anybody could become a Prophet of GOD if a television show said it was possible. It's all in the name of getting high scores in the Nielsen Ratings so you could keep getting those television commercials to promote your favorite brand of soap. Remember that Hugh Hefner told us that Playboy Magazine is our only safe haven from a cruel world and Playboy Magazine is the place where dreams come true. You know that's the truth because PLAYBOY CLUB is now a television show on NBC. And now, a word from our advertisement sponsor.

No comments: