Friday, August 19, 2011

ONCE UPON A TIME WHEN THE TERM NO SOAP RADIO ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING PART TWO







































And there will be more photos of Julia Stiles. A brand new backpack had to be purchased because the old backpack was falling apart. It was supposed to be waterproof outdoor camping backpack. However, the old backpack was heavy and the stitching came undone much too easily. I don't carry much stuff in my backpack so it's not necessary for the backpack to be so heavy. Why do I need a backpack in the first place? Well, I won't need a backpack if I got an automobile. Since I'm riding a bicycle, it's either carry my stuff in a cheap plastic bag or carry it in a backpack. I carry a brown bag lunch, a first aid kit, a water bottle, a folder of information needed for job hunting, extra pens, a wire bound notbook and that's about it. I tend to travel light. The fact that I was carrying so few supplies was hard to see with the old backpack, but should be more evident with the new backpack. Don't worry. The new backpack was purchased on sale. I try to keep my expenses as low as possible. I need to stay on budget to survive.

No comments: