Friday, August 19, 2011

ONCE UPON A TIME WHEN THE TERM NO SOAP RADIO ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHING


































And these are photos of Julia Stiles. I always enjoyed the films she appeared in. She's one of my favorite actresses. As for me, I used to be addicted to super-hero comic books. I purchased way too many comic books once upon a time. I kicked my comic book addiction somewhere around 1997 to 1998 when I realized that running an apartment and purchasing comic books doesn't fit inside the same financial budget. Plus, there isn't enough space for the amount of comic books I was starting to build up. Flash forward to 2011. There's a comic book super-hero movie filming in downtown Cleveland, Ohio right now. This exact second, there's a comic book movie entitled The Avengers filming in the Public Square and the intersection of Euclid Avenue and Ninth Street. I've seen bits and pieces of the film shoot when I could afford transportation by Regional Transit Authority bus. Oh yes, I do take the time to fill out job application forms too. I still need to find employment. Anyway, it's Friday afternoon. The weekend is just begining.
Oh yes, the comic book super-hero movie The Avengers has nothing to do with the James Bond inspired British Broadcasting Corporation television series also entitled The Avengers. The BBC television series about the adventures of John Steed and Emma Peel is an altogether seperate entertainment entity alltogether.

No comments: