Saturday, August 13, 2011

LIFE IS NEVER ENOUGH AND THAT'S ALL YOU GET---ATTEMPT NUMBER TWO































































Because you requested it, more photos of Alexis Bledel shall be provided to you. Alexis is equal parts Argentine, Mexican, Danish, French and German. She has done television such as GILMORE GIRLS and film such as TUCK EVERLASTING. Anyway, it's a hot summer day. It's supposed to rain tonight, but I don't see how that's possible. There isn't a cloud in the sky. I rode my bike past three high school related car washes while going job hunting. The warm weather outside is perfect for car washing. I would've washed my car if I owned a car in the first place. I once had a car, but i don't want to get into that. Let's just say that I don't own a car now because I can't afford my driving ability. Riding a bike is expensive enough when you take the wear and tear the poor bike I'm riding tends to experience. Anyway, it's a hot summer day. You won't see many days like this when Auttumn and Winter arrives. I'm trying hard not to think about the approaching snow storm three months and three weeks from now.

No comments: