Friday, August 12, 2011

LIFE IS NEVER ENOUGH AND THAT'S ALL YOU GET









































And here are some photos of Alexis Bledel. Her biggest claim to fame is the television series GILMORE GIRLS. She also did THE SISTERHOOD OF TRAVELING PANTS both part one and part two. As for me, I'm typing away at this internet blog. I'm not sure if anybody will actually read this internet blog, but I feel better writing it. It only took a few days to learn how to publish my thoughts online using Windows 7. You would've figured that such a thing would be easy to figure out, but that's not always the case. I'm not the best when it comes to figuring out how to use computers,but I'm a fast learner. So here I am. I'm typing away. Soon, you will read what I'm typing when I publish this post. Will this internet blog outlive me. If so, how many people will be reading these words decades from my death at age one hundred from natural causes? Will my words have any meaning in the grand scheme of things. I know, those are big thoughts to be concerned with. Still, it comes to my mind front time to time.

No comments: